- 6 Months Contract Role, up to $10.5k/monthly
- Global operations - first hire in SG!
- 8 - 12 Years of experience
As an innovative and fast-growing Technology brand, this US MNC is now expanding one of its business functions in APAC and we are seeking for an Oracle Fusion System Analyst to join their team in Singapore. In this global set-up team, you will be using your expertise in Oracle System and supply chain management in overseeing the end to end production cycles of VR and AI product line. You should have a minimum of 8 years experience in order management, procurement, supply chain or a combination of these 3 functions within hi-tech industry to be considered for this role.
- Working with Global Team (based in US and HK), your task will be to oversee the end-to-end production process and engage with business to resolve critical issues
- Collate data and information of system performance indicator and provide scorecard for internal business improvement usage
- Analyse and identify areas for improvements for system and provide direction for system execution
- Work with external partners in facilitating support reviews while improving backlogs
- Participate in UAT and review Oracle operation for the business
- Work closely with contract manufacturers based in China and US and 3PL warehouse in China
- Bachelor's Degree with minimally 8 years of experience in supply chain management, order management system analyst function. At least 4 years experience in Oracle Supply Chain function. Experience in using Oracle Fusion will be a huge plus.
- Prior experience working in hi-tech, internet, innovative Technology company is necessary. Experience in hi-tech products such as VR & AI will be very advantageous
- Highly collaborative team player who is able to work with minimal supervision and global team - you will be working in Asia hours but at times will be required to travel once border restrictions have been lifted
- Good communications skills, strong analytics and project management skillset
- Keen to commit for 6 months contract. Extension will subject to business needs and performance
Successful candidate will be offered an opportunity with a global powerbrand. You will be entitled to 7 days annual leave, medical leave & medical insurance coverage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248