Partner Development Manager, Creative Platforms
- 12 months contract role for maternity cover, with potential extension depending on the performance and business needs
- Well renowned social media company
- Overall: Drive the strategy and plan to develop Creative Platform Partners as the company's main growth engine for mobile first creatives and creative innovation, and deliver business impact to clients and agencies.
- Creative Ecosystem Development: Drive partner market expansion and new capability development to continuously grow and evolve the partner ecosystem.
- Partner Management: Become an expert on each managed partner's organization. Forge and lead long-term and win-win partnerships with a portfolio of creative partners and manage strategic C-level relationships across APAC.
- Business Strategy: Identify market opportunities in the creative ecosystem and provide strategic inputs on partners' go-to-market strategy to drive creative product adoption at scale across market, vertical, and product.
- Partner Education: Drive product and best practices adoption and provide on-going education about new and existing marketing products and ad formats, especially those that leverage APIs.
- Product Innovation: Analyze existing creative pain-points and identify opportunities to influence and guide partner product development efforts, including new product integration and adoption.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Build relationships between external creative 'makers' and internal teams (e.g. Sales, Creative Shop, Product, and Marketing) to scale trends, insights, and best practices.
- Partner Advocacy: Be the voice of partners to internal teams, sharing feedback to shape program plans and partner go-to-market strategies.
- Stakeholder Management: Represent the company in meetings with senior executives, both internally and externally.
- Has 8+ years of experience in partner management with a creative focus, or in the creative consultation of advertisers, including experience in digital advertising (preferably in an agency environment or tech platform).
- Problem solving and analytical experience with experience to solve business problems, individually or in a group setting.
- Ability to influence and build relationships internally and externally up to C-level.
- Project management experience including the ability to build Go-To-Market plans.
- Ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel.
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally
- Deep passion for social media products, technology, and online marketing.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in social media advertising.
- Experience in the creative production process from conception to execution.
- Entrepreneurial/Start-Up experience is a major plus. We are looking for a "builder" (companies, products, platforms or campaigns) with an ability to join the dots on where the industry and the associated players are moving.
- Willingness to work across multiple time zones.
- Second APAC language, preferably Mandarin or Japanese, as the role will cover the entire APAC market.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.