Partner Manager, Scaled Partner Management
- 6 months contract role, with possible conversion to permanent role based on performance
- Well renowned social media company
The Partner Manager, Scaled Partner Management will report to the Head of Partner Management, Commerce & Signals for APAC and will provide ongoing consultative business support to key partners. The Partner Manager is responsible for activating, maintaining support for, and growing identified partners within priority areas, in line with the organizational goals, strategy and pipeline established by the regional partnerships team.
Depending on the number of partners / programs in a region, this role may cover more than one specialty or identified area. You will act as the single point of contact between partners and internal cross-functional stakeholders. The Partner Manager to Partners ratio may be as high as 1:50.
- Act as the main point-of-contact and be the voice for identified Partners, helping them drive strategic growth with highest business integrity, privacy, compliance and risk controls.
- Coordinate with other teams, prioritizing their involvement, needs and activation.
- Own the overall revenue goal and other operational KPIs related to partner service operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to synthesize Partners' business, product, operations, and marketing with the company strategy and product roadmaps.
- Surface tools and infrastructure needs and influence the roadmap accordingly.
- Adopt or develop programs that can scale and be scientifically measured to drive highest impact on both Partners' and the company's business.
- Go out of your way to innovate, automate and systematically improve major gaps in scaled partner management operations.
Desired output for the role:
- Create scaled partner management playbook- identify successful growth metrics and gaps in our treatment.
- Design a proposal for optimal operating model with program and PM on scaled Book of Business (BOB) management as well as onboarding at scale.
- Has 5+ years of experience in partner service operations or program/project management or evangelism/community management;
- Good understanding of how to run and measure service operations with relevant KPIs;
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders;
- Quantitative/analytical experience with highest degree of detail orientation;
- Project management experience, including multitasking to run, lead or execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel;
- Knowledge of social media products, innovation, technology, and online marketing;
- Ability to translate complexity into action plans and communications;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally/externally;
- Experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment;
- Ability to navigate in a matrix environment while getting buy-in from cross-functional teams.
- Experience in leading large scale campaigns;
- Experience working with large datasets;
- Technical background or experience with product development is a plus.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.