12 months contract
Well-known social media company
- Executing, and launching new partnerships that drive new clients to the business
Deliver partnerships which exceed channels partnerships goals or quotas planning, partner enablement, planned commercial incentives investments.
- Own forecasting and KPI setting for a portfolio of partners.
- Responsible for managing pipeline information and local client relationships to identify potential new business leads, growth opportunities or future competitive trends.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical infrastructure problems with cross functional leaders and stakeholders.
- Along with cross functional teams, create, maintain and influence relationships with key ecosystem players in the region to help establish a narrative of WhatsApp business products .
- Achieve quarterly & annual channel sales targets
- 7+ years of experience in Channel sales with a track record of delivering against revenue or new client goals and/or quota
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of telco partners across the APAC region
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline within channel partners by evangelising and collaborating with partner sales organizations
- Experience in building or managing partnerships and programs around messaging systems in a large-scale environment.
- Experience in cPaaS, SaaS or enterprise software environments .
- Ability to forecast channel revenue accurately with strong CRM skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine which programs work and insight to build on that experiences
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.