Partner Marketing Manager
- Career development opportunities
- Highly established organisation
- Competitive salary package
- A multinational technology company.
- Manage the successful planning, execution, delivery and budget management of highly effective commercial channel partner events.
- Broaden the communications reach to effectively reach the large number of smaller partners via digital events.
- Drive the migration of commercial partner communications to appropriate social media vehicles.
- Maintain the partner newsletter communication.
- Ensure appropriate and quality content, representing all business stakeholders, is incorporated into all Commercial Channel events and communications.
- Implement adequate measurements to assess the effectiveness of all of the individual events and communications.
- Define new ways to communicate to partners that improve the reach and partner experience.
- Budget management including Alliance partner funding.
- At least 7 years' experience in managing events and communications.
- Expert in social media communication management.
- Strong team player.
- Independent self-starter with initiative to handle unexpected situations.
- Excellent independent judgement.
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Preference to have experience working in the IT Commercial Channel.
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to email@example.com apply online.