Our client is a well-known tech MNC specializing in tech products and services globally. They are currently on the look out for a senior partner marketing candidate to join their Singapore team for a regional partner marketing role. The suitable candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with and support other partner managers across APAC within the organization to streamline processes and strategies for the products and services.
- Develop and executive co-marketing strategies with partners and support them in terms of budgeting, guidance and campaign strategies.
- Create end to end campaigns from strategy to execution for smaller partners who need more guidance and full support.
- Work with various vendors such as creative marketing agencies across regions to help execute the campaigns as per the business objectives.
- Localize the produced content across various different countries for smooth execution.
- Maintain dashboards, reports and analyses on the campaign performances.
- Work with external and internal regional stakeholders to keep them abreast on the projects and the processes by creating presentations and communicating the strategies.
- Strong in creating partner marketing strategies, analytics and demand generation experience.
- Degree holder with at least 5+ years of strategic partner marketing/demand generation experience
- Prior experience with cloud technologies/products is a big plus
- Prior experience with technical tools/web analytics and databases like salesforce etc.
- Any experience using Marketo/Eloqua is a big plus
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Lavanya Razdan (EA Reg no: R1550170) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.