12 months contract
multinational IT company
- Analyze the channel data insights databases to identify top channel partners with opportunities to drive additional business
- Understand and summarize the intelligence behind the opportunities: which partner types, which customer segments and which products
- Propose improvement areas and targets by partner to Market and Country Channel Sales teams
- Recommend engagement actions to the Partner Business Managers (PBMs)
- Support PBMs in presenting the recommendations and the data to partners
- Consolidate and track progress to targets
- Interface on support requests for more data and other items
- Bachelor's degree, Master in relevant field
- Demonstrable analytical skills, advanced Excel.
- Demonstrable strong communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills
- Good understanding of the IT industry, preferably Computing and Printing
- Minimum of 2-5 years working experience in an analytical role
- English required, additional languages a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.