Responsible for developing and managing various Channel Marketing projects internally and with commercial channel partners to drive new business.
Immediate projects are likely to include:
* Manage Channel event planning and execution to ensure smooth execution, partner satisfaction and business opportunities are maximised at vendor managed events. Ensure successful channel event management covering delegate nominations, agency management, pre-event prep work and on site logistics coordination
- Communicate, promote and drive adoption of the Company Social Media platform within the Channel community to educate customers and grow share of wallet with end users
* Program budget management (including Alliance funds) for Channel Marketing, interfacing with all other business stakeholders & finance
- Provide support for other Channel Marketing initiatives as required. Activities encompass marketing programs/solutions to/through/with partners to create demand and incremental revenue for company offerings
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert in Channel Marketing.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Frequently represents the organization to external Partners.
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- Partner, sales, industry, channel experience or equivalent
- Strong communication,presentation and interpersonal skills ideally with experience of customers/agencies/partner relationship management
- At least 8 years' experience working in a business management, results driven Channel environment
- Strong planning skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Team player
- Self-motivated to solve problems
- Strong time management skills to simultaneously handle multiple tasks at once
- Energetic with a positive attitude to working in a fast changing environment
- Ability to work in high pressure business environment
- Willingness to travel when required
- Willingness to show flexibility regarding projects to be worked on within the Channel Marketing environment