Our client is a well known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide partner marketing support across priority APAC partners (creative approvals, learn and share campaign optimizations etc)
- Work closely with Local Marketing team to localize and Global Marketing teams to execute
- Play a key role in supporting growth marketing efforts across SEO, SEM and CRM (optimize existing channels and pilot new initiatives).
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate learnings from initiatives and produce playbooks for those that scale
- Maintain monthly dashboard on KPI tracking to monitor the health of marketing.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage key workstream.
- Ensure effective prioritization and cross-functional collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with min 4-5 years of experience in growth marketing or partner marketing from tech, telco, retail or consulting industry.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Good project management skills
- Distinctive problem solving, analytical skills and great business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.