Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Partner Managers across APAC. Work with partners to jointly develop and execute demand generation programs that promote Company's Cloud adoption within target prospects and customers.
- Program manage the concierge services provided to the partner by acting as a liaison between partners and agency resources to drive the best performance of concierge programs
- Manage local partner marketing agency resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale
- Monitor and support partner utilization of funds and enable appropriate spend on marketing programs, and constantly monitor effectiveness and impact on business
- Localize and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns in the region
- Maintain monthly dashboards and reports on performance vs. targets and key performance indicators to monitor the health of Company marketing and inform decision making for senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8-12 years of experience in marketing with specialization in Partner Marketing or field marketing from software tech companies.
- Experience designing and executing demand generation campaigns and programs with Partners
- Experience in working with Partners in the cloud computing ecosystem
- Experience in managing concierge programs
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex and large-scale co-marketing programs including budget management
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar)
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
- Demonstrated flexibility and excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize work and function independently
- Strong communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.