12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Manage and consult existing partners on building up their success on company's platform.
- Manage day to day operational tasks with both external and internal cross functional teams.(Contracts, operations, registrations, etc)
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against product and partnership goals.
- Build, maintain and optimize performance tracking dashboards.
- Being the subject matter expert on data mining and providing trending analysis to management.
- Business development support role in strategic planning, creating presentations, and meeting with game developers to drive product adoptions.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Minimally 5 years experience in data analysis and project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business commerce, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate compelling recommendations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Knowledge in SQL and database structure.
- Good understanding of the internet industry.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience working with or in the game industry. (advantageous)
- Ability to handle day to day operational work to also structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships with game companies. (advantageous)
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus.
- Limited travel may be required when possible
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.