12 months contract
A well know social media company
- Utilize various internal tools to help onboard creators and troubleshooting on an ongoing basis.
- Process contract changes on a regular basis and where needed (eg. sending new contracts, renewals, terminations).
- Work closely with Strategic Partner Managers to drive operational improvements for the region and lead various other ad-hoc initiatives to support the gaming video business as needed.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs/challenges and develop business case to actionable items for process improvement and business strategy
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product and Marketing teams to advocate for partner needs
- 3+ years of experience in business operations
- Advanced skill in MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong operational prowess with experience in project management and process improvement
- Have a good understanding of the gaming industry and passion and love for games
- Fluency in English required and Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian Bahasa, Japanese or other Asian languages are a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.