Partner Operations Manager, Data Analytics (APAC Gaming Video)
- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- Well renowned social media company
Our client is looking to grow their Games Partnerships team with a Partner Operations Manager who puts creators at the core of everything they do to develop relationships with existing, new creators and new strategic partnerships using data and analytics to provide consultative solutions to partners.
Success in this position requires strong consultative and analytical skills but also the ability to handle daily operational work in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. You will work internally and externally with key Gaming stakeholders and be a key point of contact for operations in APAC.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against product and partnership goals.
- Maintain internal databases and ensure data is input in a timely manner with minimal errors.
- Build, maintain and optimize performance tracking dashboards.
- Provide proactive data analysis that drives business decisions for the Gaming team.
- Being the subject matter expert on data mining and providing trending analysis to management.
- Utilize various internal tools to help onboard creators and troubleshooting on an ongoing basis.
- Process contract changes on a regular basis and where needed (eg. sending new contracts, renewals, terminations).
- Work closely with Strategic Partner Managers to drive operational improvements for the region and lead various other ad-hoc initiatives to support the gaming video business as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Has 5+ years of experience in data analysis and business operations
- BS/BA in a highly quantitative field, such as Economics, Business commerce, or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate compelling recommendations
- Knowledge in SQL and database structure
- Advanced skill in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong operational prowess with experience in project management and process improvement
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Have a good understanding of the gaming industry and has passion and love for games; Previous experience working with or in the game industry would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian Bahasa or other Southeast Asian languages are highly preferred
- Ability to handle day to day operational work to also structure, negotiate and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships with key stakeholders of the Gaming team
- Ability to identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Limited travel may be required
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.