Primary Responsibilities: Proactively contribute towards the success of the Company Channel Sales.
Quarterly Partner Quota deployment
o Manage all operational aspect and communications to key stakeholders in region/country.
o Facilitate On-target Partner quota deployment with Country Sales Mgmt team.
o Proactively ensure on-time target deployment to partners.
Quarterly/half-yearly compensation program framework (PFR) & exceptions
o Bridge between region and country teams - constructively support country channel/biz objectives/requirements within APJ PFR framework.
o Conduit for country feedback and request for PFR framework enhancements.
o Manage a tight quarterly rebate exception process
Partner Profiling process across different channel route-to-market.
o Manage country partner profiling changes in alignment with APJ framework/direction.
o Proactively participate in transformation efforts to simplified partner profiling process
o Contribute constructively towards building partner knowledge management system.
Partner Specialization Framework and Certification
o Engage with sub-region/in-country Category teams in making Partner specialization and training/certification a competitive advantage for HP.
Operationalize channel enablement initiatives between region and country
o New Business Opportunities, Competitive Attack Program, etc
o Timely channel intelligence and analytics towards enhancing partner programs
Key Performance Indicators:
* Proactively ensure country Stakeholders fully understand the Partner Program Framework
* Partner program execution, performance tracking and compliance with program guidelines
- Looking for an experienced and energetic channel program professional with strong analytical and process management skillset
- Good business sense and strong organisational skillset are critical success factors
- As part of the job will cover the Korean market, ability to converse/ communicate in Korean is an advantage