12 months contract
A well known social media company
- Identify and manage potential Business Partner, pilot opportunities in the region that can be scaled to regional / global messaging programs.
- Design and manage all company's messaging programs across the region
- Manage all messaging related sales / client event activations.
- Support go-to-market efforts for APAC platform within the Messaging ecosystem
- Impact assessment - analysis, tracking, measurement, reporting on messaging-related initiatives
- Align / coordinate with the Partner Solutions team & other cross-functional stakeholders on all messaging related initiatives
- Feedback on trends / insights that can help to shape new messaging initiatives and share APAC insights globally
- BA/BS in a business or management related field
- Project / program management experience
- Experience working in a technology related role in APAC, with an understanding of APAC market nuances
- Experience working in a matrixed cross-functional environment
- Business analysis and ability to leverage data for business decision making
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge or experience with the Business Messaging / Conversational Commerce landscape in APAC (advantageous)
- Previous experience in a management consultant / business operations role (advantageous)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.