12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Work cross functionally to triage operational issues and help drive resolutions for Gaming Developers
- Manage day to day operational work and offer high-touch solutions which includes addressing games submission pipeline, policy compliance, product bugs escalation, developer contracts and registration issues.
- Own internal operational tasks such as filing escalation reports, monitoring outcome, communicating status internally to partner managers and externally to gaming developer partners.
- Serve as an internal advocate aligning operational needs from key gaming developers with the policy and developer platform team.
- Being the subject matter expert within the games partnerships team on developer platform policies.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve partner experience on platform's compliance through the creation of scaled messaging and education materials,
- BA/BS Degree or Higher
- 3-4 years of experience in online operations, customer success, account / partner management or project management, with at least 2 years of experience working in the tech industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Good understanding of the internet and/or gaming industry.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel, and PowerPoint for data reporting purposes.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin or Vietnamese is mandatory
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.