- 6 months contract renewable
- One of 500 fortunes company
Organisation provides integrated finance and accounting services to a large global client.
The Accounts Payable Payments Processor is responsible for providing payment controls and facilitates payment processing on behalf of the client.
· Responsible for activities assigned by the Payments Lead
· Manage payment posting process including verifying error and performing resolution
· Manage pay cycle process including reviewing, verifying and also processing credit/debit memos
· Provide Customer Service Support on payment processing information including queries, reports, communication
· Validate if all invoices are valid for payment and generate Payment Proposal List
· Submit payment proposal for verification to the Team Lead and generate final payment proposal
· Reconciles Accounts Payable on a monthly basis
· Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
· Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
· General support for Finance and Accounting processes
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
· Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course with 3+ years working experience in related field; OR
· University Degree holder with 1-year relevant internship/ work experience; OR
· Fresh degree holders in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course
· Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
· Fluent in English; Mandarin an advantage
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
· Strong communication skills
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
· Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
· Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
· Overtime and On-Call may be required
· Local holidays are observed
With Daylight savings time
7am - 4pm, 9am - 6pm, 10am - 7pm
Without Daylight savings time
8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm, 11am - 8pm
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.