The Regional Payroll Operations Specialist (APAC) will be reporting to the APAC Payroll Manager to support the team with the following job duties
- Prepare Template for each APAC Country using reports from Workday.
- Send all prepared & approved templates to CloudPay
- Check all returned files from CloudPay, ensuring that all pay and deductions are correct
- Create P.T.O Journals, Bonus Accrual & Sabbatical accrual.
- Partner closely with APAC Finance team and CloudPay on monthly payroll processing, ensuring timely and accurate processing of payroll in each APAC Country
- Partner closely with APAC Talent team to ensure accuracy of data for monthly payroll processing
- Research and resolve all payroll related discrepancies
- Ensure proper processing for equity related transactions
- Maintain all the payroll records appropriately
- POC for all APAC payroll queries from both employees and key stakeholders
- Assist in managing all external payroll partners in APAC
- Continuously identify and develop solutions for process efficiency and improved productivity
- Support Payroll manager when required on projects
To qualify for this role, you will have experienced of at least 7-10 years with APAC exposures preferably in a technology industry but not mandatory. Uses CloudPay will be a great plus otherwise have experience with third party payroll systems. Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and with people from diverse background.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.