- 12 months contract
- Fortune global 500 list
Global consulting and services company
- Oversee payroll operations of APAC countries through management of country vendor service levels and ensure compliance to local regulations.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and provide support in all matters representing the payroll function. Closely manage escalations
- Collaborate with country, regional and global departments to develop solutions to complex payroll and related matters.
- Work within a dynamic team of colleagues from multiple locations where cross support to other colleagues is also required.
- Take ownership of processes and serve as point of contact for all payroll operations escalations and query resolution.
- From time to time undertake special projects and initiatives to achieve more efficient and compliant operations.
- Ensure all administration is maintained for: filing standards; closing of customer queries, and other regulatory requirements, etc.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- A three to four-year bachelor's degree or equivalent extensive studies qualification
- At least 8-10 years of previous Payroll Operations experience
- APAC Regional exposure with end to end multi-country experience
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors
Other competencies & skills sets required for the role:
- adaptable to change,
- continuous improvement focus,
- working under pressure,
- facilitating of workshops/meetings,
- managing multiple escalations/projects at once.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia.