- 12 months contract
- One of the fortune 500 firm
- Information Technology Service
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Liaise with payroll vendor, local government bodies and multiple stake holders
- Review/prepare all the internal controls to ensure correctness before send for approval
- Review GL, and internal control reporting
- Perform/checking payroll related reports/task
- Ensure all queries are proactively response from vendor or to the employees/stakeholders
- Assist to reconcile monthly payroll data and other related data against information provided by stakeholders
- Assist on the global equity shares, people mobility (outbound/inbound) pay slips, bank file and other ad-hoc payroll related matters.
- Attend Finance queries (outstanding on cash clearing, variances in GL, accrual, other Accounting/Finance matter)
- Keep track on the monthly payroll issue, timelines and correspondence issue.
- Prepare score card, periodic access report, and other audit report as required
- Year End Processing and other statutory activities
- Support on ad-hoc projects and audits for ASEAN countries
- This role will support some activities in ASEAN countries as well as back-up.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Payroll Management
- Specialize in cross border payroll (ASEAN) is required
- Experience working for ASEAN region will be a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.