12 Months Contract
Well known social media company
Our client is looking for an Operations Specialist who will support the wider APAC Global Operations team by assisting with inbound requests from employees and client teams across the employee lifecycle.
- Provide support to enhance employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, data requests and offboarding)
- Handle inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems and escalate these issues
- Support project and program-related work, as needed by the team
- Reporting and analytics, as needed by the team and/or HRBPs
The ideal candidate exhibits patience, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude. This role will be primarily responsible for executing HR processes and transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- 4 years of experience in an HR role.
- Strong with MS Excel, Vlookups, and Pivot Tables preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization.
- Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work.
- Strong sense of urgency and prioritization.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.