Platforms Marketing Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
We are looking for a Platforms Marketing Manager to join our client's APAC Global Business Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for owning and managing business marketing programs for various social media platforms. This cuts across multiple audiences and activations across channels including narratives, digital experiences, events and media campaigns.
The candidate will leverage communication skills, an eye for visually powerful communication and the ability to effectively manage key stakeholders, including product marketers, country marketing managers and sales leaders.
To be successful in the role, this person needs to be a strategic thinker, a storyteller, and a proactive self-starter with a hands-on approach to successfully deliver on marketing objectives as a highly effective cross-functional collaborator.
- Execute key business marketing programs in the region in partnership with global business marketing, regional XFN and in-country marketing teams to drive adoption of solutions across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp.
- Integrate industry knowledge, customer insights and company's product narratives to create compelling marketing content to drive preference and adoption of company platforms.
- Understand and align global strategy to a scaled regional strategy by considering common customer opportunities across the region and working with local marketing teams to incorporate into regional marketing plans.
- Lead end-to-end management of marketing content development and execution, including but not limited to: developing brief, engaging internal teams and external agencies, collating and managing assets, liaising with key stakeholders, and managing legal review process.
- Ensure close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders across central, regional and in-country teams to align strategy, deliverables, messaging and resources.
- Work to continuously improve strategy and tactics by tracking, analyzing and communicating key quantitative metrics and adjusting marketing levers as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Has 4-7+ years of experience in brand and program management, developing and executing marketing communications in media, advertising, tech, product marcomms OR digital space
- Proven experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that have achieved quantitative results at local and/or global levels
- Ability to work and thrive in a proactive and agile manner in a self-directed, fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience in scaling programs across multiple countries in APAC
- Brand and campaign management (including digital media campaign) experience is preferred
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.