- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Provide support to the Project Sales Team in the monitoring and tracking of open tenders, Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quotations (RFQ).
- Facilitate the resource management process along with onboarding / offboarding of resources for the project.
- Coordinate with the client on resource management related processes and requirements.
- Develop project dashboard for reporting to senior management.
- Coordinate with the team in the development of project process, documentation and workflows.
- Work closely with PMO Team to support billing and procurement activities.
- Perform secretariat role and deliver meeting minutes.
- Manage project / office assets and is responsible for the procurement of office facilities as and when it is required.
- Facilitate internal project meetings or engagement updates.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication and coordination skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.