We are seeking a driven and talented PMO Consultant to work for one of our biggest and most reputable clients in Singapore. As their growth continues within the region, they are looking to bring on board a PMO Consultant who has well developed consulting skills to manage the program delivery methodology, work on challenging, mission critical large projects, drive and develop cutting edge technology solutions in an Agile environment.
- Establish an enterprise wide PMO to assist and lead the successful delivery of programs in an Agile environment
- Design, establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing programs consistently and efficiently
- Oversee the status of all active projects, liaise with Program Managers and undertake issue/risk management
- Gather, analyse and consolidate program and project data to deliver effective decision making
- Ensure that communication between key stakeholders are taking place at all levels to understand requirements
- 7+ years of experience working within a PMO setting who has well-developed consulting skills
- Strong PPM tool and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and execute tasks within tight timelines
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management
- Business and financial acumen with strong verbal, written communication skills
If you have the breadth and depth of experience carrying out PMO functions and also turned your hand to the detail, considering to be in the advanced stages of their career, this could be for you.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248