- 12 months contract
- Central Singapore
A well known Social Media company
- Review product proposals, gather supporting documentation, and review for completeness.
- Track and update all project status, blockers, stakeholders, dependencies, and provide regular updates.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while delivering high-quality work on time.
- Schedule and lead meetings to collaborate with cross functional teams and drive consensus.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to stakeholders.
- Confer with team lead or manager discuss project specifications and identifying risk mitigations.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in program or project management role
- Experience working on privacy and risk reduction related projects
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously while delivering on time
- Experience creating influential relationships with technical and non-technical people
- Experience using various tools to document and operationalize product proposals such as Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Experience working in a tech organization or teams with agile project management systems
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver and team player who loves to find opportunities for improvement.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous situations & high level attention to detail
- Collaboration skills necessary to provide support and constructive feedback.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Advanced Degree
- PMI or PMP certification
- IAPP certification (like CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, etc)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.