About the client:
An international SAAS provider with global presence, our client is seeking an experienced PR and Communications manager to drive their brand awareness among trade and consumer audiences and grows their market share.
About the role:
This is a newly-created role to help support the growth for APJ. Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, your responsibilities will to be to:
- Taking ownership of all PR activities across Asia Pacific, including China and Japan, ensuring alignment with their global communications framework
- Managing PR agency relationship ensuring regular communications and reporting
- Working closely together with various local country heads and PR agencies, focusing mainly in product-related communications
- Joint creation and implementation of local communications plans such as press releases, byline articles, customer success stories etc
- Management of media-related activities and PR events
- Taking ownership of all local SCR and charity projects cum events
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in PR/communications
- Good exposure of managing and executing PR activities in APAC, with strong exposure to China and/or Japan
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience working with or in technology or software organization will be highly regarded
- Extensive travelling is required for this role
If you are looking for a dynamic role with complete ownership and autonomy, wanting to make a difference to a growing organization, we want to speak to you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837