ABOUT THE CLIENT
This global multi-millions dollars solution provider is looking for a pre-sales consultant to join their expanding Asian operations. Reporting to the Regional Pre-Sales Director, you will work as part of a dedicated team that provides consulting and pre-sales support to a diverse set of clients across the country.
- Perform technical pre-sales activities and working closely with the enterprise sales team to be a vital part of the sales cycle
- Develop in-depth expertise in the company's solutions and demonstrate how they can be applied to resolve business needs
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and similarly explain technical aspects to stakeholders involved in a simplified manner
- Develop and maintain demonstrations for customers.
- Developing and respond to Proof of Concepts on Company's products, RFI's/RFP's and other tenders.
- Resolve and tailor solutions to address customer's concerns and pain points
- Degree-qualified, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in pre-sales
- Technically savvy, you will have significant exposure to IT solutions
- Highly organized and solid communications skills
- Self motivated, you will be able to independently but work as part of a regional team
This is a great opportunity for a technically savvy sales professional who is looking to progress their career in a MNC with a strong working culture!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837