ABOUT THE CLIENT:
This global multi-billions dollars telecommunications provider is looking for a pre-sales consultant to join their expanding APAC operations. Reporting to the Regional Pre-Sales Director, you will act as a SME in networks and security solutions; you will play a pivot role as part of a dedicated team that provides consulting and pre-sales support to a diverse set of clients across the country.
- Work in collaboration with the sales teams and various stakeholders to formulate quality connectivity solution proposals and pricing solutions.
- Develop in-depth expertise in the company's solutions and demonstrate how they can be applied to resolve business needs
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and similarly explain technical aspects to stakeholders involved in a simplified manner
- Develop and maintain demonstrations for customers.
- Developing and respond to Proof of Concepts on Company's products, RFI's/RFP's and other tenders.
- Manage RFI/FRP/RFQ/RFT from clients
- Degree-qualified, you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in pre-sales
- Technically savvy, you will have significant exposure to network and security solutions
- Highly organized, you will also come with solid communications skills and strong stakeholder management skills
- Self motivated, you will be able to work independently but work as part of a regional team
Are you looking to move your career in 2020 with a big bang? If you possess sound technical knowledge, is commercially astute and seeking for a change, we want to speak to you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248