About the client:
We are representing a tech multinational with a focus on riving technological transformations for medium and large enterprises. They are listed on NYSE with annual revenue crossing billions and is set for strong growth trajectory.
About the role:
As a key member of the presales team, you will have a major impact on the future success of the account management team. Your core responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the technical sales efforts, ensuring wins for the account management team
- Driving growth of sales revenue aligned with corporate goals with the expertise of your technical knowledge
- Undertake pre-sales activities with prospective enterprise clients to drive profitable solutions
- Design and configure technological solutions that align with the clients' requirements
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A qualified degree, with a minimum of 5 years in technical role and some pre-sales exposure
- Deep and broad knowledge of technology, ideally ICT solutions
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate a diverse set of solutions to business users
- Experience in the design of technological solutions, preferably from pre-sales to implementation
If you have a passion for helping organisations along their technology journey and wants to make a difference, at the same time, looking for a financially rewarding career with a forward-looking MNC, please write in and we want to speak to you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248