- Hands-on pricing role in a leading telco provider
- Closely-knitted supportive team
- Good progression opportunity
About the client:
A market leader in its field, our client is a NYSE-listed telecommunications solutions provider that aims to deliver cutting-edge solutions to enterprises in the region. With an unprecedented growth year on year and an aggressive growth plan in hand, they have created an additional headcount into the Singapore office to support its regional growth and presence.
About the role:
Our client has been on a trajectory growth despite covid. and has created a new headcount for a motivated Pricing Specialist to join their carrier team within the regional team, This is a commercial role that is pivotal in supporting the carrier sales and pre-sales teams with customer opportunities.
The right candidate is a proactive self-starter, is collaborative and has experience working in a telecommunications MNC. The key responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the carrier sales and pre-sales team in developing pricing proposals for customers
- Coordinate and manage pricing requests including requests for competitive quotes and product discounts
- Provide commercial analysis with supporting pricing scenarios to achieve the target sell price, and aligning it to the corporate policies
- Ensure all pricing terms and conditions for quotes are captured and provided as part of the pricing proposal
- Leverage your working relationships with suppliers and product teams to achieve competitive prices in short time frames. You may also be required to negotiate costs with suppliers
- Be responsible for final pricing proposal and follow process to ensure all relevant approvals have been obtained from various stakeholders
- Manage and maintain pricing documentation, including contact lists, support information and documentation relating to pricing and suppliers
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you possess the following key skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a pricing role, with solid exposure in access and pricing of regional and international connectivity routes
- Good working knowledge of ICT, network or connectivity and other technology solutions and services pricing model
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to deliver accurate and prompt responses to requests, and the ability to prioritise workload effectively in order to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail skills
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global organization with strong regional growth plans. If you are looking to be part of a supportive team that values team-work and professional development, this role could right for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248