Procurement Engineer (Technical)
- Contract period of 24 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- You are in charge of communicating product and process issues analysis to Suppliers for troubleshooting. And in turn, communicate results to the client's product stakeholders. Your role is to collaborate with management - both internal and external, to recommend and implement changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
- You also have to pro-actively manage existing products to ensure assurance of supply (AOS), meet quality requirements, and support cost roadmaps. This includes effectively identifying and managing risks, and efficiently resolving issues.
- You will find yourself leading and coordinating the activities internal client and on the external front, managing Supplier's development and quality system, in support of the client's WW manufacture of a product. This may encompasses new-product-introduction, to throughout the end of lifecycle.
- You will work closely with the client Product and Process teams and evaluate their feedback on the results regarding MPA and/or Customers feedback. You job is to ensure no drift in the component specifications and baseline performance and drive DPPM to maintain within goals.
- You would be expected do conduct quality system audits periodically.
- You should have good soft skills and networking skills. You are expected to expand relationships with internal and external partners on manufacturing solution development, and component qualification and release.
- No working experience is required as candidate who recently graduate with A Bachelor's degree in Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent field of study are welcomed to apply.
- Experience working in procurement, commodity management, product development, sourcing, or supplier management would be a plus point. Additional degree in Supply Chain, Procurement or Business a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills to management.
- Strong Virtual networking skills.
- Engineering Skill Sets eg JMP, DOE, Excel, DFM, Minitab, SPC, Audit Experience. Other Data Analytics skills eg Power Automate, Power BI is an advantage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.