Procurement Operational Analyst
- 1-year contract position
- Leading global IT business
Multinational information technology company.
- Provides procurement operations, focusing on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
- Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
- Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, such as taking purchase requests, making essential business procurement and financial checks and using automated tools.
- Contributes to cross-functional team goals and objectives through execution of commodity strategies
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically, 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.