- 12 months contract role, with possible extension as the team is expanding
- Well renowned social media company
You will be joining a team whose mission is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people and businesses. The team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to the platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. The team leverages data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on the platform. The team partners closely with several cross-functional teams including product, engineering and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses.
Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion plus users
- Design easy-to-understand end-to-end flows, and use the appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and/or define visual systems
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of the company products
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Has 8+ years of experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms
- Interaction Designs skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale
- Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other stakeholder, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.