12 months contract
American Tech company
- Lead, implement, maintain and account for Factory Engineering requirement for NPI and sustaining products. They include Bill of Material setup and maintenance for engineering changes, tooling and fixture supports to improve productivity and Quality, Product Hold or Purge Notices management with all functional team.
- Timely and heavily involvement in daily production activities to ensure product failures resolve timely especially on highly escalated orders, recommend and support ad-hoc and long term measures to meet Server delivery timeline and at the same time, assure quality products.
- Interface with Quality, Product Engineering, Test Engineering and other functional team such as Procurement to analyze, recommend and drive product quality or yield improvement for First Pass Yield (FPY), Rolled Throughout yield, DPPM for material quality and Customer quality (DEFOA) performances.
- Participate in design of manufacturing processes such as determines time standards, methods and shop-floor system routing processes.
- Participate improvement projects on factory processes and systems that contribute to improvement to TAT delivery performances.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design and manufacture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.