- Circuit Product & Integration
- 2-year contract
- Central Singapore
- A multinational information technology company
- Ideate, develop and implement integrated circuit and/or device engineering solutions to deliver to new MEMS product and/or resolve MEMS product quality issues
- Develop qualification plans, test plans and perform characterization to qualify product changes, with minimum risk to both internal and external customer experience
- Collaborate with Hardware R&D partners, Supplies Operations and Business partners to enable New Product Introductions and drive product Extensions Development
- Lead and drive solutions across the organization, value chain in collaboration with Cross functional teams such as Process Integration Engineering, Circuit, Fluidic Design Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Supplies Operations and Supply Chain, to enable revenue generation, incremental gross margin and customer experience improvement
- Own the Electrical System Engineering Responsibilities and/or Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics /Electrical or other relevant Engineering Degrees.
- Minimum 5 years experience for candidates with a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience for candidates with a Master's Degree
- Technical knowledge in electrical (Analog or Digital) circuit design, test/characterization and system / process integration.
- Proven track record for analytical problem solving and project management skills.
- Good leadership, innovative, self-driven, a team player and the ability to work independently.
- Focus on quality of work and on-time-delivery.
- Strong appreciation of how work is accomplished through developing processes with collaborating partners to achieve results delivered through systematic improvements to these processes.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize skills.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with partners in Cross Functional Teams.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.