Product Manager (PM/UX)
- 12 months project role aimed to transform and reinvent one of Asia's most recognised brands
- Competitive compensation package
- Immediate starter
A Fortune Global 500 company
Our client is looking for Product Manager/or UX Designer, at micro level. You will liaise with and understand the needs of the business and deeply understand the needs, desires, and contexts of their agents and agency leaders so that can design world-class learning experiences. At a macro level, working with the team on content, the in-country L&D teams on program design, and the Digital Team on user stories for agent super-app.
As a Product Manager you will be:
- + Deploy digital learning solutions to drive results. Our client built are building - a robust library of digital content that can be configured in bite-sized pieces or full-on learning paths. Though the content will be used for pre-defined programmes, it can also be used to be responsive to changing business needs. You will promote and re-configure existing content or commission new content to raise awareness of certain issues and drive desired outcomes.
- + Shape instructor-led programmes to build skills. Our client upskilled and reskilled our trainers to become Learning Catalysts, a veritable cadre capable of taking classroom-based skill building to a whole new level, including virtual, Zoom-hosted sessions. You will identify skills needed for our future-ready agency, equip our Learning Catalysts to build those skills, and then sponsor development of the instructor-led programmes to make it happen.
- + Cultivate leadership that supports work-based learning. Our client placed an emphasis on enhancing the leadership abilities of our agency leaders. More work needs to be done. Once equipped to support on-the-job learning, their agency leaders can coach and mentor their agents to reinforce critical skills, build agency culture, and create that identity. You will contribute to further building and reinforcing this ecosystem of leaders (note: this is where Design Thinking features).
- + Design experiences that unleash the potential of our agency. Our client view learning as a combination of digital, instructor-led, and work-based learning experiences - a.k.a., blended learning. That should be clear from the previous three bullets. Drawing on principles of product management and experience design, you will stitch together unparalleled 'blended' learning experiences that drive our growth ambitions, customer centricity, and market conduct outcomes.
- + Work with and manage vendors and an internal creative team. The team is a small but mighty team of creatives. While it will design and develop content in-house, it must also seek to leverage crowdsourcing platforms, remote teams, and local vendors to achieve additional capacity and capability. As a PM/UX guru, you will have all of this at your disposal to create and implement unparalleled learning experiences and journeys.
Our client is considering candidates from all backgrounds with a mix of these talents:
- + Designer. You're a creative. You have good taste. You enjoy creating magical moments for people through carefully considered experience design. You are a systems thinker that revels in looking at the big picture and making the sum greater than the whole of the parts.
- + Synthesizer. You can tame complexity. You have a love-hate relationship with ambiguity. You can turn disparate data into themes, patterns, and insights. You are inclined towards data, you intuitively know what ought to be measured, and can notice missing data at a glance.
- + Writer. You can write. Full stop. Ok, perhaps we should say more: articulating thoughts and concepts in written form with impeccable style, in a concise manner, is second nature to you.
- + Futurist. You know your way around technology. You can readily conceptualize applications for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and augmented/virtual reality to reinvent learning, and you have the practical experience to lead such concepts from idea to developed (software) product.
- + Conductor. You can get an orchestra to play, even if doesn't want to. You can manage projects and marshal the functions of bureaucracy and its cast of characters to deliver results.
Please apply even if you've not achieved mastery across the board so long as you're intrigued by reinventing corporate learning. You must have demonstrable bona fides in product management and UX design and a point-of-view on how to approach this ambitious challenge.
Experience in the disciplines of Design Thinking, Lean Start-Up, and Agile Development is strongly preferred, as these disciplines are central to how it operates.
Finally, there is no minimum length of experience required, as we'll assess your candidacy more on what you've done and have the potential to do, and less on your years of experience.
Finally, must be a bit quirky and have a sense of humour!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.