Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Support holistic marketing campaign management: from determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications.
- Input and coordinate on global marketing communications strategy (paid media), putting APAC users first and embedding local insights on global execution.
- Coordinate and manage brand and go-to-market campaigns. Align internally (and externally when necessary) on the process, coordinate approvals and work with the country teams/ partner teams to help them build action plans and securing and distributing resources for regional and market specific executions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with Min 5-7 yrs of experience into product marketing, B2C marketing from a Multinational company or agency environment.
- Strong communication skills to articulate and implement strategic and creative feedback.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment as a regional project owner, working with multiple stakeholders and delivering quality outputs despite tight deadlines and budget
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision-making and campaign measurement.
- Ability to coordinate the entire process of local growth and brand marketing campaigns, from insights, agency briefing, execution and creative to media.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.