Product Marketing Manager
Duration : 8 Months ( Mat cover)
Location : Singapore
Client : Fortune 500 Social Media company
Our Client is seeking for an individual to lead APAC Facebook Ad Products, which is at the intersection of consumers and advertisers. This role is responsible for the monetization, through ads, of new or emerging areas ("surfaces") of the Facebook App with a focus on growth in Thailand. This person will represent the advertiser perspective to drive the creation of go-to-market plans for priority products in APAC, coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to businesses and the community. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background-including product marketing and data analytical skills. This is a contract position based in our Singapore office.
- Play a primary role in driving go-to-market activities and communications for key products and solutions in Thailand
- Create semi-annual plans to drive revenue growth for Thailand, through the FAM product set;
- Create and activate programs to drive solution adoption and growth;
- Distill market feedback into market intelligence that informs product roadmap;
- Partner with markets to develop business solutions that educate and inspire internal and external partners;
- 8+ years of product marketing, data analysis, or product management
- Experience creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed;
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans;
- Strong experience partnering and influencing a cross-functional team;
- Strong understanding of advertising industry and value propositions;
- Understanding of our product suite, the industry, global nuances, and client objectives;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; BA/BS degree.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience working across APAC
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.