Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive business and user success by closely aligning strategies with cross-functional stakeholders, designing and executing the programs and product launches.
- Lead solutions for improved support experience, including piloting new initiatives, and process innovations, and measuring/driving customer experience measurement goals.
- Define, execute, and grow a support strategy to best meet the APAC needs, especially Japanese speaking users.
- Support product launches, including preparing support strategy, ensuring operational excellence, aligning local nuances, and conducting analysis to share insights with product and support teams.
- Guide vendors to represent the company's well through relationships, coaching, training, problem solving and process improvements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 4-5 years in project management, program management, consumer support operations, consumer-focused marketing, or consulting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders with proven track record of driving results.
- Excellent problem solving, strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from support data and program manage recommended actions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently to liaise with Japanese speaking clients.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.