Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for making sure that the partners (online partners) using the product in APAC regions are well supported.
- Be a trusted advisor to our internal and external partners.
- Swiftly understand the existing process, leverage internal tools, logs, reports and data in deriving insights and work with the team in identifying ways to optimize the current process.
- Developing issue / unresolved trackers, build weekly reports and share it with stakeholders / internal teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 3 - 5 years of experience in project management, process management from Tech or Fintech industry.
- Developing data driven insights, building weekly summary dashboards and work across various internal teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks with competing priorities while working independently in driving resolution with minimal guidance and attention to detail.
- Experience with Advanced Excel, G-Suite/ MS Office Suite, SQL (intermediate proficiency).
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.