- The short-listed incumbent will be responsible for developing & supporting various initiatives for the Small Business Segment to grow the market share across the region.
Provide support in the development of new products, whether created in-house or via partnerships or M&A. This covers research, ideation, project management, stakeholder management and communications.
- Develop product/segment narratives/presentations, educational material (use cases, best practices) for internal stakeholders and/or external customers.
- Participate in business planning and development of budgets and presentations.
- Manage Small Business Loyalty Programs, including merchant offer procurement directly or via third parties.
- Supports all areas of the go-to-market strategy for the region including working with internal teams to analyze internal and external stakeholder needs and issues.
- Liaises closely with product teams across the region, including support in executing regional activities with each market.
- Handle vendor onboarding, supplier payments, and other administrative tasks to support the team's activities.
To qualify for this role, you are confident, self-starter, comfortable working with strong degree of autonomy to accomplish results, and able to navigate the organization's various "ways" and practices
Good project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Excellent communication and relationship management skills (internal and external)
Strong analytical skills and ability to develop financial models (proficiency in MS excel a must)
Excellent presentation, visualization and writing skills (proficiency in MS PowerPoint a must)
3-5 years of working experience with good understanding of the financial services and card payments industry
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.