- 12 months contract - possible extension
- Recently awarded as one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For"
Leading global software company
You must possess excellent communication skills, experience managing projects in a matrix organization, the ability to drive decisions and projects to completion, and enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will need to evaluate data, utilize best practices and identify processes to improve/automate. This position will require you to traffic manage Interactive/Creative projects.
- Program management experience with a proven track record of delivering business value;
- Experience managing projects for commercial software products or online services; experience successfully managing large programs with multiple sub-projects and project managers;
- Understanding and ability to work in a matrix management environment;
- Understanding the PLC process; Outstanding organizational, detail-oriented, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work well in a cross-functional environment;
- Complete ownership and ability to solve problems;
- Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with a minimal direction (self-started will be a plus);
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and execute marketing projects Detail-oriented. Able to juggle multiple projects and tasks;
- Motivates and drives others to succeed;
- Ability to learn the comany's software application to build tools is a plus;
- Interest in technology and ability to develop application/tool to automate processes is a plus;
- Experience running large scale projects and portfolios of projects, excellent understanding of program and project management processes and procedures, methodologies, best practices
- Strong MS Project, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration.
- 4-6 Years of experience required
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.