Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Will work in close partnership with the JAPAC Brand Lead in delivering on highly impactful marketing objectives in partnership with our regional marketing managers.
- Support the JAPAC regional Brand Lead in growing, advocating for, and driving Company's brand strategy, creativity and brand governance.
- Manage campaign development process from start to finish, including campaign briefing, go-to-market execution, and post-campaign measurement and analysis.
- Manage and organize intake of all new JAPAC initiatives and requests.
- Maintain day-to-day program management, project management systems and tracking.
- Consolidate all Brand team program analysis, reporting and coordination across Global Brand team and JAPAC project leads.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Min 5+ years of experience working in a brand building marketing role, with at least 3 of those years working in an advertising or marketing agency in program management or account management.
- Experience working with both creative agencies, partners, and vendors, and in corporate 'in-house' environments.
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into flawless creative execution with an eye for brand narrative and design continuity.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, to prioritize and advance multiple projects simultaneously.
Experience working internationally and with a global mindset and ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios in the JAPAC region.
- Highly organized, comfortable and competent with general creative program management and operational good practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.