12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Help define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance, aggregate feedback, explore new measurement opportunities
- Provide input into Global Programs & Products on our approach to ecosystem strategy with stakeholders in Product Growth, Product Management, and Solutions Engineering
- Help define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities
- Serve as ongoing relationship manager for new measurement partnerships you complete, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership
- Manage transition plan to partner management when ecosystem is ready to scaleLead/co-lead projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to partners.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Ability to articulate technical blockers for our developers to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- 8-10years of proven experience in designing and executing go to market strategies including experience in new products or service launch either in Agencies, MMPs, Adtech, Martech.
- At least 8 years of experience in APAC market and experienced in covering at least 2 out of the 5 countries JP, KR, GCR, SEA, ANZA
- Technically adept in shaping new products and partner solutions and scaling their adoption.
- Proven experiences in XFN collaboration for quantifiable outcomes in large tech organization
- Conceptualizing, initiating and launching new products and services
- Preferred: basic understanding of ads/media industry
- Preferred: entrepreneurial experiences, for instance working in startups, founding your own company, etc.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.