Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing weekly executive summary reports for global senior leadership team
- Prepare content for monthly APAC site reports
- Curate agenda and co-ordinate biweekly X-APAC manager core team meetings
- Co-ordinate and prepare monthly new employee induction sessions
- Co-ordinate and prepare monthly global leadership engagement programs
- Support content creation and program management of quarterly team forums
- Provide communications / event support for APAC People initiatives (DEI & Wellbeing events, recognition events, team events)
- Bachelor's degree with min 5 years experience in corporate wide communications (written, large scale team meetings, executive updates).
- Develop high credibility / influence with senior leadership teams'
- Excellent systems capabilities (presentation software, email/newsletter creation).
- Should have strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.