12 month contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Manage game developer programs
- Identify titles, driven by SPM requests or scouting the video game market, that fit into the platform's Gaming ecosystem: Instant Games, Cloud Games (Android and PC), Co-play.
- Write detailed game evaluation analysis that can be read by a wide audience (partnerships, engineering, finance, product) to support business decisions.
- Enable partnerships stakeholder team to forecast title success, set expectations, anticipate integration problems and identify social features success on analyzed titles.
- Develop a deep understanding of gamers behavior on Instant Games, Cloud Games and Co-Play
- Coordinate with Product Management and Partnerships to determine an appropriate scouting list of target games (mobile, PC, etc..).
- Ensure game quality guidelines are followed via Instant Games content review
- Coordinate with Product Management, Design, Engineering, and others to smooth the game integration process
- Providing and analyzing metrics on the performance of the games
- Analyzing payment yields and monetization flows, develop recommendations for revenue optimization
- Develop analytics processes and tools to improve game evaluation
- Minimum 5 years of experience within this space
- have a good understanding of the gaming industry/ecosystem works
- Proficient in using Technology
- Able to use basic internal tools
- ATrack record of being able to distinguish good and bad games to launch and able to backup their claims
- Fluency in Korean or Tagalog highly advantageous
- Comfortable working outside office hours occasionally to have meeting with UK/US teams
- Experience starting up new operations (creating new dashboards, reporting building, dashbords, tooling) or just business operations background
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.