Program Manager (Retail Banking)
- 9 months contract role with opportunity for extension
- A multinational bank
- Manage delivery of complex digital projects focused on Client engagement and experience
- Build consensus from ideation to execution during the course of managing large projects
- Manage multiple stakeholders across technology, multiple markets and regional business teams
- Conduct and study market research and competitive landscape in order to ensure value added features and 'best in class' client experience
- Reporting of program updates and success metrics in a timely manner to the Regional Segment head
- Degree holder or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in Retail Bank Strategy
- Proven experience in program management across diverse projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Change agent, problem solver and forward thinker
- Collaborative, analytical and organized. Leads by example
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate and influence at any level of leadership
- Self-motivated, adopt a proactive approach and a team player with a strong sense of owning priorities and the interests of various stakeholders with an ability to negotiate, persuade and adapt.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com for more information.
EA Licence: 08C5248