About the client
With global footprints and strong growth plans, our client, a leading US-based software and applications giant is seeking an experienced Program Manager (Sales Enablement) to be part of their Global Enablement team. Reporting to the Global Program Director, you will play a pivot role in the regional growth via increasing partner readiness as well as educating internal and external stakeholders. This role is designed to ensure the long-term success of the sales teams and channel partners.
- Develop and drive training programs for new hires across sales, pre-sales and services for their 1st 90 days
- Manage the lifecycle of sales training programs for employees and partners, from conceptualization to delivery
- Align all training programs to corporate strategic and business objectives
- Drive and increase adoption, transactions and reseller self-efficiency through a defined enablement and execution plan
- Evangelizing client's technologies and act as a trusted advisor to the internal sales teams as well as interface with internal and external key stakeholders
- Develop and manage partner engagement programs such as partner events, customer campaign management etc
- Collaborate closely with account management and marketing teams to create and deliver events and initiatives that will grow and support partners' appreciation of products and drive revenue growth
- You will have a minimum of 6 years' relevant experience in sales enablement or training within an ERP or software environment
- You can identify meaningful business impact and success metrics for enablement and training solutions
- Self-confident and resourceful, you will have demonstrated track record in partner management and development
- You should possess exceptional time management and presentation skills, along with brilliant communication skills
If you are passionate about working with top-notch sales professionals and be part of their success journey and looking to grow your career, we want to speak to you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837