Junior Project Admin/Coordinator
- Contract period of 24 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package with one month of completion bonus
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Manage key milestones and deliverables
- Support supplier social/ labor and environmental program, attend stakeholder meetings, liaising with stakeholders on deliverables based the project's objectives
Track, report and drive program budget and progress
- No working experience is required as candidate who recently graduate with A Diploma in any field of study are welcomed to apply.
- Interest in Sustainability and Supply Chain Responsibility
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Power Point, Excel and some basic financial knowledge
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work as part of a team, embracing a diversity of ideas, approaches and points of view
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.