- 12 months contract
- Open to fresh graduates
One of the leading global management consulting and professional services firm.
This role will be part of the IES (Intelligent Engineering Services) business operations team. It requires a process oriented, analytical individual who can work with leadership and internal stakeholders (HR, Finance, Recruitment, Scheduler, Marketing) to run the Operations functions. Examples of responsibilities may include:
- Obtain and review/analyse operational metrics
- Support leadership planning and drive action items to closure
- Escalate items for management attention and track resolution status
- Organise people engagement activities (e.g. townhalls, webcast, team satisfaction surveys)
- Develop management summaries
|Qualifications/Experience Should Include:|
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.